With offices in San Francisco, California and headed by renowned trial lawyer Lawrence A. Organ, our world-class law firm specializes in employment and civil rights matters. In the vast majority of our cases, we defend individuals who have experienced sexual harassment, or discrimination in the workplace on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or religion.
California Civil Rights Law Group attorneys take a personal interest in their clients’ cases. Listening to and truly understanding the unique situation of each victim is a top priority, allowing us to provide every client with the strong, fierce representation he or she deserves.
We are proud of our reputation as successful litigation attorneys under the direction of renowned trial lawyer Lawrence A. Organ. If you are in or near San Francisco, California, and looking for an San Francisco sexual harassment or discrimination attorney, reach out for a consultation case evaluation.
Map to Our San Francisco Law Firm
- Sexual Harassment – our San Francisco-based attorneys can help you defend against sexual harassment in the workplace or elsewhere.
- Pregnancy Discrimination – discrimination against pregnant women is illegal. If you are looking for a pregnancy discrimination lawyer in San Francisco or nearby Peninsula communities, call us to discuss your potential case.
- Race Discrimination & Other Discrimination Issues – known as one of the top SF civil rights law firms, our lawyers will aggressively work against racial discrimination and other types of discrimination.
- National Origin and Ethnicity Discrimination – the law is clear that discrimination on other criteria such as national origin, ethnicity or religion is illegal. We’re known as one of the leading law firms in San Francisco working against all types of discrimination in employment and other areas.
- Workplace and Employment Law – many people come to us looking for an San Francisco employment law attorney, but we litigate against all types of workplace discrimination or discrimination you may face at your place of employment.
- LGBTQ Discrimination – whether you are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender / transsexual or questioning, our gender discrimination lawyer team can help determine if you have a case. With an San Francisco office convenient to freeways and transit, it’s easy to come in for a free case evaluation.
- Whistleblower Attorneys – if you’ve ‘blown the whistle’ on an employer or organization, you have rights. We can defend them.
In sum, as San Francisco-based employment law attorneys, we work hard to identify and defend the rights of our clients. If you are seeking the best San Francisco employment law attorneys, please reach out to us for a consultation. No two cases are alike, and our goal is to be the best civil rights and employment law attorneys in San Francisco for our clients by aggressively representing them. Start your journey today by reaching out for a no obligation consultation with a lawyer in our San Francisco law firm office or by phone.
San Francisco Factoid
The first recorded European discovery of San Francisco Bay was on November 2, 1769, when a Spanish exploration party traveling by foot looking for Monterey Bay arrived at the top of 1220 ft Sweeney Ridge in Pacifica. Their leader was Gaspar de Portolà. From Sweeney Ridge they sighted San Francisco Bay which Portola mistook for Drakes Bay (discovered 1869 by Magellan). The historical monument, located at what is now is called San Francisco Discovery Site, is accessible on the Sweeney Ridge Trail via either Mori Ridge Trail or Skyline College in Pacifica or Sneath Lane Trail in San Bruno. It is believed that the San Carlos, commanded by the Spanish explorer Juan de Ayala, was the first European ship to ever enter San Francisco Bay. On August 5, 1775, it moored, south of what is now Tiburon, at Ayala Cove in Angel Island.