Lawyers for Employment Law | Sexual Harassment | Discrimination in San Anselmo, California
With offices in San Anselmo, California and headed by renowned trial lawyer Lawrence A. Organ, our world-class law firm specializes in employment and civil rights matters. In the vast majority of our cases, we defend individuals who have experienced sexual harassment, or discrimination in the workplace on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or religion.
California Civil Rights Law Group attorneys take a personal interest in their clients’ cases. Listening to and truly understanding the unique situation of each victim is a top priority, allowing us to provide every client with the strong, fierce representation he or she deserves.
We are proud of our reputation as successful litigation attorneys under the direction of renowned trial lawyer Lawrence A. Organ. If you are in or near San Anselmo, California, Marin County, or nearby and looking for a Marin County discrimination attorney, reach out for a consultation today.
Map to Our San Anselmo, Marin County, Offices
- Sexual Harassment – our Marin-based attorneys can help you defend against sexual harassment in the workplace or elsewhere.
- Pregnancy Discrimination – discrimination against pregnant women is illegal. If you are looking for a pregnancy discrimination lawyer in Marin County or nearby communities to San Anselmo, call us to discuss your potential case.
- Race Discrimination & Other Discrimination Issues – known as one of the top Marin County civil rights law firms, our lawyers will aggressively work against racial discrimination and other types of discrimination.
- National Origin and Ethnicity Discrimination – the law is clear that discrimination on other criteria such as national origin, ethnicity or religion is illegal. We’re known as one of the leading law firms in Marin working against all types of discrimination in employment and other areas.
- Workplace and Employment Law – many people come to us looking for an Marin and San Anselmo employment law attorney, but we litigate against all types of workplace discrimination or discrimination you may face at your place of employment.
- LGBTQ Discrimination – whether you are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender / transsexual or questioning, our gender discrimination lawyer team can help determine if you have a case. With a San Anselmo office convenient to freeways and transit in Marin County, it’s easy to come in for a free consultation.
- Whistleblower Attorneys – if you’ve ‘blown the whistle’ on an employer or organization, you have rights. We can defend them.
In sum, as Marin-based employment law attorneys, we work hard to identify and defend the rights of our clients. If you are seeking the best Marin county employment law attorneys, please reach out to us for a consultation. No two cases are alike, and our goal is to be the best civil rights and employment law attorneys in Marin county for our clients by aggressively representing them. Start your journey today by reaching out for a no obligation consultation with a lawyer in our Marin County office in San Anselmo or by phone.
Marin County Factoid
A sprinkling of artifacts discovered near the Hub suggest that the spot where the town of San Anselmo, Marin County, now sits has long been a crossroads, if not a center of activity, since the days when the Coast Miwok roamed the surrounding oak-studded hills and fished the fresh waters of San Anselmo Creek. By the mid-1800s, the Miwok sanctuary, and the valley itself in what was to become Marin County, began to change when the Mexican government granted the Sais family property known as the Canada de Herrera, which stretched roughly from the Hub westward toward Sleepy Hollow and Fairfax, and gave Juan Cooper land that encompassed most of the Seminary area and downtown San Anselmo, Marin County, California. Cooper’s land grant was known as Punta de Quintin Corte Madera, la Laguna y Canada de San Anselmo, later purchased by James Ross, namesake of both the town of Ross and the Ross Valley of Marin County.