Sexual harassment is on the rise. Statistics from the Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) show that 17.1% of complaints filed there involve allegations of sexual harassment. Other recent information shows that over half of employees report sexual harassment in the workplace. On college campus, one out of every four female students report being sexually harassed. Employees and students in “liberal” cities such as San Francisco, Berkeley, Pleasanton, Fremont, Oakland, Palo Alto or San Jose are not immune. If you have experienced sexual harassment at work or school, you are not alone. Our attorneys specialize in prosecuting sexual harassment lawsuits. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Our Attorneys Fight for California Employees!
A Law Firm with a Proven Track Record
The harassment lawyers at the California Civil Rights Law Group have proven success. Three of the largest sexual harassment jury verdicts in California history have been won by lead trial lawyer Larry Organ. If you are looking for experienced attorneys in the San Francisco Bay Area, contact us today. We specialize in prosecuting sexual harassment lawsuits against employers. With offices in Oakland, San Francisco, and San Anselmo, we represent employees working in the San Francisco Bay Area, and throughout California.
SAMPLE SEXUAL HARASSMENT VERDICTS
- Gober v. Ralphs Grocery Co. (2002) at $30,550,000
- Weeks v. Baker McKenzie (1998) at $7,100,000
- Marsicz v. UltraStar Cinemas (2005) at $6,850,000
SAMPLE SEXUAL HARASSMENT SETTLEMENTS
- 3 Plaintiffs v. Major Hotel Chain (2003) at $3,300,000
- 2 Plaintiffs v. Drug Company (2002) at $2,300,000
- 2 Plaintiffs v. Major High Tech Company (2005) at $2,100,000
- 1 Plaintiff v. Retail Store (2016) at $650,000