If you are in or near San Mateo, California, and looking for a discrimination attorney – whether one for sexual harassment law, unlawful termination, or other types of discrimination issues, we can help. With offices in Oakland and San Anselmo, California, and headed by renowned trial lawyer Lawrence A. Organ, our world-class law firm specializes in employment and civil rights matters. Our offices are convenient to San Mateo, and we offer free attorney consultations. In the vast majority of our cases, we defend individuals who have experienced sexual harassment, or discrimination in the workplace on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or religion.
- We offer both in-person consultations at our nearest office to San Mateo, California, or over-the-phone consultations. This makes it easy for any San Mateo resident to request a confidential attorney consultation on issues such as a possible sexual harassment, discrimination, unlawful termination or other type of employment law.
California Civil Rights Law Group attorneys take a personal interest in their clients’ cases. Listening to and truly understanding the unique situation of each victim is a top priority, allowing us to provide every client with the strong, fierce representation he or she deserves.
We are proud of our reputation as successful litigation attorneys under the direction of renowned trial lawyer Lawrence A. Organ. Use this page to request a private consultation for a San Mateo sexual harassment, discrimination, or wrongful termination lawyer.
- Call us at (415) 453-4740 | Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org | Message us via our contact form.
Directions to Our San Anselmo Law Firm (Marin County) from San Mateo
- Get on US-101 N from S El Camino Real and Peninsula Ave
- Continue on US-101 N. Take I-80 E and I-580 W to Irwin St in San Rafael. Take exit 452 from US-101 N
- Take 3rd St, 4th St and Red Hill Ave to San Anselmo Ave in San Anselmo
Directions to Our Oakland Law Firm (Alameda County) from San Mateo
- Get on CA-92 E/State Hwy 92 E
- Follow CA-92 E/State Hwy 92 E and I-880 N to your destination in Oakland. Take exit 41B from I-880 N
- Turn right onto Broadway
Our San Anselmo law firm offices are also accessible via public transit (Marin transit), and our Oakland law firm offices are accessible via both AC Transit and Bart. Here are some of our practice areas:
- Sexual Harassment – our Oakland-based attorneys can help you defend against sexual harassment in the workplace or elsewhere.
- Pregnancy Discrimination – discrimination against pregnant women is illegal. If you are looking for a pregnancy discrimination lawyer in Richmond or nearby Contra Costa County communities, call us to discuss your potential case.
- Race Discrimination & Other Discrimination Issues – known as one of the top Bay Area civil rights law firms, our lawyers will aggressively work against racial discrimination and other types of discrimination.
- National Origin and Ethnicity Discrimination – the law is clear that discrimination on other criteria such as national origin, ethnicity or religion is illegal. We’re known as one of the leading law firms in Marin County, from Santa Rosa to San Anselmo, and in Alameda County, from Oakland to Fremont, working against all types of discrimination in employment and other areas.
- Workplace and Employment Law – many people come to us looking for an San Mateo employment law attorney, but we litigate against all types of workplace discrimination or discrimination you may face at your place of employment.
- LGBTQ Discrimination – whether you are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender / transsexual or questioning, our gender discrimination lawyer team can help determine if you have a case. With an Alameda county office convenient to freeways and transit, it’s easy to come in for a free case evaluation.
- Whistleblower Attorneys – if you’ve ‘blown the whistle’ on an employer or organization, you have rights. We can defend them.
In sum, as employment law attorneys, we work hard to identify and defend the rights of our clients. If you are seeking the best San Mateo, California, employment law attorneys, please reach out to us for a consultation. No two cases are alike, and our goal is to be the best civil rights and employment law attorneys for our clients by aggressively representing them. Start your journey today by reaching out for a no obligation consultation with a lawyer in our nearest law firm office or by phone.
San Mateo California Factoid
This would bring changes to San Mateo with the missions becoming secularized and the opening of free trade. The Mexican Land Grants (1835) would leave a few residents owning vast expansions of land in the area. In fact, these ranches were so large that what is now the City of San Mateo is comprised of portions of two of them-Rancho San Mateo and Rancho de las Pulgas. This Rancho period lasted about thirty years. Rancho San Mateo, which comprised what is today south Burlingame, all of Hillsborough, and north San Mateo was sold to the American mercantile firm of Mellus and Howard for four dollars an acre. In 1850, Howard built the first of the great homes of the area, El Cerrito, on the property. You can read more history of San Mateo at the link below.