Lawyers for Employment Law | Sexual Harassment | Discrimination in Richmond, California
If you are in or near Richmond, California, and looking for a discrimination attorney – whether one for sexual harassment law, unlawful termination, or other types of discrimination issues, we can help. With offices in Oakland and San Anselmo, California, and headed by renowned trial lawyer Lawrence A. Organ, our world-class law firm specializes in employment and civil rights matters. Our offices are convenient to Hayward, and we offer free attorney consultations. In the vast majority of our cases, we defend individuals who have experienced sexual harassment, or discrimination in the workplace on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or religion.
- We offer both in-person consultations at our nearest office to Richmond, California, or over-the-phone consultations. This makes it easy for any Richmond resident to request a confidential attorney consultation on issues such as a possible sexual harassment, discrimination, unlawful termination or other type of employment law.
California Civil Rights Law Group attorneys take a personal interest in their clients’ cases. Listening to and truly understanding the unique situation of each victim is a top priority, allowing us to provide every client with the strong, fierce representation he or she deserves.
We are proud of our reputation as successful litigation attorneys under the direction of renowned trial lawyer Lawrence A. Organ. Use this page to request a private consultation for a Richmond sexual harassment, discrimination, or wrongful termination lawyer.
- Call us at (415) 453-4740 | Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org | Message us via our contact form.
Directions to Our San Anselmo Law Firm (Marin County) from Richmond
- Get on I-580 W in Richmond at 23rd St.
- Continue on I-580 W to San Rafael. Take exit 452 from US-101 N
- Take 3rd St, 4th St and Red Hill Ave to San Anselmo Ave in San Anselmo
Directions to Our Oakland Law Firm (Alameda County) from Richmond
- Get on I-580 E from 23rd St and Marina Bay Pkwy
- Continue on I-580 E. Take I-80 W to Brush St in Oakland. Take the 18th Street exit from I-980 W
- Follow Brush St and 14th St to Broadway
Our San Anselmo law firm offices are also accessible via public transit (Marin transit), and our Oakland law firm offices are accessible via both AC Transit and Bart. Here are some of our practice areas:
- Sexual Harassment – our Oakland-based attorneys can help you defend against sexual harassment in the workplace or elsewhere.
- Pregnancy Discrimination – discrimination against pregnant women is illegal. If you are looking for a pregnancy discrimination lawyer in Richmond or nearby Contra Costa County communities, call us to discuss your potential case.
- Race Discrimination & Other Discrimination Issues – known as one of the top Contra Cost County and Richmond civil rights law firms, our lawyers will aggressively work against racial discrimination and other types of discrimination.
- National Origin and Ethnicity Discrimination – the law is clear that discrimination on other criteria such as national origin, ethnicity or religion is illegal. We’re known as one of the leading law firms in Marin County, from Santa Rosa to San Anselmo, and in Contra Cost County, from Richmond to El Cerrito, working against all types of discrimination in employment and other areas.
- Workplace and Employment Law – many people come to us looking for an Richmond employment law attorney, but we litigate against all types of workplace discrimination or discrimination you may face at your place of employment.
- LGBTQ Discrimination – whether you are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender / transsexual or questioning, our gender discrimination lawyer team can help determine if you have a case. With an Alameda county office convenient to freeways and transit, it’s easy to come in for a free case evaluation.
- Whistleblower Attorneys – if you’ve ‘blown the whistle’ on an employer or organization, you have rights. We can defend them.
In sum, as employment law attorneys, we work hard to identify and defend the rights of our clients. If you are seeking the best Richmond, California, employment law attorneys, please reach out to us for a consultation. No two cases are alike, and our goal is to be the best civil rights and employment law attorneys for our clients by aggressively representing them. Start your journey today by reaching out for a no obligation consultation with a lawyer in our nearest law firm office or by phone.
Richmond California Factoid
The City of Richmond is located 16 miles northeast of San Francisco, directly across San Francisco Bay. Richmond is on a peninsula separating San Francisco Bay (on the south) and San Pablo Bay (to the north), and the city has 32 total miles of shoreline. The city’s total area is 56.0 square miles, of which 33.7 are land area and 22.3 are water area. Richmond’s central location. Richmond is situated near major metropolitan cities and major new growth areas. San Francisco is within 35 minutes from Richmond by freeway; Oakland is 20 minutes; San Jose is approximately one hour’s drive to the south; and Sacramento, the state capitol, is approximately 90 minutes to the east. Central Marin County is 15 minutes from Richmond directly across the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge. The freeways provide direct access from Richmond to major new growth areas along Interstate 80 north and east to Vallejo, Fairfield and Sacramento; along Interstate 680 in central Contra Costa County; and south along Interstate 880 to the San Jose area. The population within a 30-mile radius of Richmond is over 3.7 million, and within a 70-mile radius is approximately 7.8 million. Location in Contra Costa County. Richmond is located on the western shore of Contra Costa County, and is the largest city in the “West County” region consisting of five cities: Richmond, El Cerrito, San Pablo, Hercules, and Pinole.