Lawyers for Employment Law | Sexual Harassment | Discrimination in Santa Rosa, California
If you are in or near Santa Rosa, and looking for a discrimination attorney – whether one for sexual harassment law, unlawful termination, or other types of discrimination issues, we can help. With offices in Oakland and San Anselmo, California, and headed by renowned trial lawyer Lawrence A. Organ, our world-class law firm specializes in employment and civil rights matters. Our offices are convenient to Santa Rosa, and we offer free attorney consultations. In the vast majority of our cases, we defend individuals who have experienced sexual harassment, or discrimination in the workplace on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or religion.
- We offer both in-person consultations at our nearest office to Santa Rosa, or over-the-phone consultations. This makes it easy for any Santa Rosa resident to request a confidential attorney consultation on issues such as a possible sexual harassment, discrimination, unlawful termination or other type of employment law.
California Civil Rights Law Group attorneys take a personal interest in their clients’ cases. Listening to and truly understanding the unique situation of each victim is a top priority, allowing us to provide every client with the strong, fierce representation he or she deserves.
We are proud of our reputation as successful litigation attorneys under the direction of renowned trial lawyer Lawrence A. Organ. Use this page to request a private consultation for a San Francisco sexual harassment, discrimination, or wrongful termination lawyer.
- Call us at (415) 453-4740 | Email us at email@example.com | Message us via our contact form.
Directions to Our San Anselmo Law Firm (Marin County) from Santa Rosa
- Get on US 101 S from 3rd St in Santa Rosa
- Follow US-101 S to Hetherton St in San Rafael. Take exit 452 from US-101 S
- Merge onto US-101 S
- Take exit 452 towards Central San Rafael
- Take 3rd St, 4th St and Red Hill Ave to San Anselmo Ave in San Anselmo
Our San Anselmo law firm offices are also accessible via public transit (Marin transit). Here are some of our practice areas:
- Sexual Harassment – our Marin County-based attorneys can help you defend against sexual harassment in the workplace or elsewhere.
- Pregnancy Discrimination – discrimination against pregnant women is illegal. If you are looking for a pregnancy discrimination lawyer in Santa Rosa or nearby Marin County communities, call us to discuss your potential case.
- Race Discrimination & Other Discrimination Issues – known as one of the top Marin County and Santa Rosa civil rights law firms, our lawyers will aggressively work against racial discrimination and other types of discrimination.
- National Origin and Ethnicity Discrimination – the law is clear that discrimination on other criteria such as national origin, ethnicity or religion is illegal. We’re known as one of the leading law firms in Marin County, from Santa Rosa to San Anselmo, working against all types of discrimination in employment and other areas.
- Workplace and Employment Law – many people come to us looking for an Santa Rosa employment law attorney, but we litigate against all types of workplace discrimination or discrimination you may face at your place of employment.
- LGBTQ Discrimination – whether you are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender / transsexual or questioning, our gender discrimination lawyer team can help determine if you have a case. With an Marin County office convenient to freeways and transit, it’s easy to come in for a free case evaluation.
- Whistleblower Attorneys – if you’ve ‘blown the whistle’ on an employer or organization, you have rights. We can defend them.
In sum, as employment law attorneys, we work hard to identify and defend the rights of our clients. If you are seeking the best Santa Rosa employment law attorneys, please reach out to us for a consultation. No two cases are alike, and our goal is to be the best civil rights and employment law attorneys for our clients by aggressively representing them. Start your journey today by reaching out for a no obligation consultation with a lawyer in our nearest Marin County office or by phone.
Santa Rosa Factoid
Petaluma had a two-year head start. While Santa Rosa was mapping out its first streets in 1854, Petaluma was already an established community with several hundred residents. They had stores and hotels, churches and meeting halls. A sketch of the town from the following year shows a mix of single and two story buildings – simply built, but not shacks, either. Part of the deal for Santa Rosa to become the county seat required it to provide a courthouse before the end of the year. This courthouse issue would become the town’s Waterloo – or maybe a better comparison might be an albatross around Santa Rosa’s neck. (Arguing whether a bad situation is more like a dead bird or a lost battle would actually be a great setup for a Smothers Brothers routine, but enough of analogies within analogies.) Santa Rosa’s first actual courthouse was a rush job – a temporary building later described as “a small wooden building built of rough up-and-down boards and ‘battened’” on Fourth street close to D st.